If you are trying to decide how to spend your legal advertising dollars for the upcoming year, you might be interested to know that Nielsen estimates there will be around 307 million people ages two years and older in households with televisions for the 2019-2020 TV season. The number of TV homes for the 2019-2020 season is estimated to be 120.6 million. Therefore, if you want to incorporate television advertising into your law firm advertising budget for 2020, you should have a good chance of reaching a wide audience with your television ads.
Are There Still Benefits for Television Advertising?
Is television advertising still a smart way to use law firm advertising dollars given the increase use of smartphones, tablets, and laptops? There are still some great benefits your law firm can receive from television ads. A few benefits of television advertising for law firms include:
- Many homes still use their televisions for the bulk of their entertainment viewing.
- Television continues to attract loyal viewers to their favorite shows and entertainment genres.
- Television ads can reach millions of homes throughout an advertising area.
- Target specific audiences and areas.
- Create top-of-mind awareness so that potential clients think of your law firm when they need an attorney.
- Repetition can increase top-of-mind awareness.
- Television can be viewed anywhere from homes and offices to train stations, retail outlets, and hospital rooms.
- Can utilize a variety of tools and creative styles.
The key to learning whether television advertising is right for your law firm is to consult advertising experts. Individuals who understand television advertising and what works best for attorney advertising and law firm advertising.
If you are interested in increasing the return for your law firm’s advertising budget, contact our advertising experts at EMC Advertising. We specialize in law firm advertising. Learn what we can do to help your law firm stand out in a crowded industry.