Is your website converting visitors into new clients? If not, then your leaving money on the table. Website conversion should be your first marketing priority. Potential leads will visit your site, and if they are unable to locate the exact information they need, they leave and visit another competitor’s website. Your first impression counts.
Before planning or investing in marketing campaigns, you should first consider your website potential. Attracting clients to a website that is poorly designed, outdated, or doesn’t give key points of information on the front page will severely reduce the potential of any marketing success.
Elements of a Successful Website:
- Clarity & Purpose. You have 5 seconds to make a first impression. Showcase your firm’s potential, strengths, and reputation.
- Design is Key. In order to gain confidence and persuade visitors to read on, your website must demonstrate quality and communicate the right messages in the right places.
- User Experience and Interface. A well layout and designed website will allow visitors to easily navigate around your site and make their decision to hire you very easy.
- What you say and how you say it can never be underestimated. Educate your potential clients in a logical and thoughtful process.
- If your website takes longer than a few seconds to load, not only will it affect your SEO, but also your visitors. Most visitors will not have the patience to wait and leave your site. A good rule of thumb is 5 seconds or under.
Never underestimate the importance of a high converting website. If you have already invested in a website, or are planning to do so then ask yourself this “ why invest in a website if it’s not going to work, and work well”? EMC Advertising knows the success of your marketing and digital campaigns have a direct impact on the strength of your website. So before spending more money on your marketing efforts, take a good long look at your website. If you would like a personalized website review, please contact EMC Advertising. We would happy to review your website and show you how to get your marketing efforts back on the right path!