Email marketing still remains one of the most effective ways of reaching prospective and existing clients. With more and more emails flooding inboxes, what’s the best way to stay in front of the masses? How do you ensure your email campaign is being viewed? Here are EMC’s top five (5) ways to create the best email campaigns for your current and potential new clients.
- All Emails Should be Mobile Friendly. By 2018, 80% of email users are expected to access their email accounts via a mobile device. *
- Your Subject Line Should State Your Objective. Your subject line can make or break your email campaign. It should be direct but friendly enough to still be compelling to your reader. You need to keep it short, using roughly 50 characters or less.
- Personalize Your Emails. Personalization can both encourage contacts to view your campaign and interact with the contents inside. Such personalization’s can include adding the contact’s name, the company’s name or any other personal greeting.
- Have a Clear Call to Action. No matter what your campaign statement is, your reader should be able to determine what they are to do within 5 seconds. If your reader is unable to determine what your call to action is, chances are your email will be deleted.
- Keep it Simple. Don’t try to cram everything under the kitchen sink in your email. Keep it clean, concise and to the point.
At EMC Advertising we understand the importance of creating the best email campaigns. We are experts in making sure that your email campaigns are successful. Whether it’s an auto accident, mass tort, personal injury case or criminal law, we’re sure to create a profitable campaign. If your firm is lacking in email campaign revenue be sure to contact us today! EMC Advertising is ready to help you with all your advertising needs.
* The Radicati Group “Email Statistics Report, 2014-2018”.