The New Year is right around the corner, and what better time than to re-examine your firms goals and re-evaluate your strategy and budgets. Part of this venture is your marketing. Maybe you’re thinking about multiplying your marketing efforts by hiring an agency? Or maybe you’re not completely satisfied with your current marketing firm. In order to find your perfect match EMC has provided the top Frequently Asked Questions when hiring a marketing company.
- What types of services do you provide? At EMC Advertising we offer a tremendous amount of creative from TV spots, website design, and direct mail campaigns.
- How long have you been in business? We are proud to say we have been in business for over 25 years. Since being founded in 1990, we have created thousands of successful campaigns for our clients.
- Can you show me examples of work you have done for current or former clients? Yes, we can provide you with beautifully executed commercials as well as immaculate designed websites and direct mail prints.
- Who will be working on my campaign? We have a dedicated staff that is knowledgeable to help your campaign take flight. We have a media department, web design department, editing department and of course our admin department. We are a team at EMC Advertising and your campaign is in our best interest.
- What makes your marketing agency different? At EMC Advertising, we specialize in helping law firms increase their cases and client base. We run monthly, weekly and even daily reports to ensure your campaign is successful. We keep our clients involved and updated on the status of current campaigns, website designs and even keep track of cases per call. What makes us different is that we continuously observe our clients’ campaigns and make the proper adjustments to ensure our clients are receiving more clientele on a daily basis.
When hiring a marketing agency the above questions can help you to determine what agency is right for your firm. If you are in need of more creative and successful campaigns and higher case intake; consider hiring EMC Advertising. We are experts in advertising for auto accidents, personal injury cases, mass tort campaigns, nursing home abuse cases and much more. Choose Executive Marketing Consultants (EMC Advertising) for your marketing needs in 2017! Call us today.